- Definition: Guest shall mean any person who checks-in at resort or residing at our West Palm Beach Resort. Signing Guest shall mean any such person who is at least 18 years of age, possesses the legal authority to enter into a legal agreement constituted by acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, on his own behalf and/or on behalf of the resident guests/any guest taking entry into the resort premises including each and every guests in the accompanying party and who accepts and/or signs this terms and conditions at the time of reservation and/or at the time of check in at the resort on behalf of him and other guests accompanying him. Resort shall mean WEST PALM BEACH RESORT in VASAI. Invitee shall mean any person who is not residing in the resort or has not checked-in formally as an entry but has been invited by a guest to West Palm Beach resort with prior written permission approved from the resort for certain time slot only. Check-in time & Check-out time are mentioned in the website for each package. If guests need access to the rooms before the mentioned hrs then it must be upon written approval of the resort manager. Similarly, late departures beyond the check out time mentioned in the package selected must be upon approval, else the extra stay per hour will be chargeable. The Guest and/or Signing Guest(s) and/or the principle agree to pay the resort no later than the time of departure (unless prior written arrangements have been made with the resort) any food, beverage, any other commodity, service charges and/or any other such state or central taxes and levies payable by the Guest(s) to the resort as determined by the resort. The Guest and/or Signing Guest(s) will be liable for damages (not limited to the Cash deposit if taken) caused to the resort and/or its property on account of any act, omission or negligence of the Guest(s). A refundable security deposit will be taken in cash upon arrival per room, and returned no later than the time of departure (barring no damage by the Guest(s)). If the damage is discovered after the Guest(s) have left, the resort reserves the right to charge the Credit Card of the Guest(s) and/or the Signing Guest(s) with the said damage; or to send an invoice for, the amount required to repair any such damage to the Guest(s) and/or the Signing Guest(s) wherein the said amount to be payable deposited in the bank account of the resort within one week. The Guest(s)/Signing Guest(s) acknowledge that the room rate may be subject to change without prior notice. The resort management reserves rights of admission to any person entering West Palm Beach Resort.
- The Guest(s)/Signing Guest(s) acknowledges on his own behalf and on behalf of his accompanying party including any minors who may be a part of the accompanying party, that the Guest(s)/Signing Guest(s) and each and every member of the accompanying party are well acquainted with the West palm Beach Resort terms and conditions policies. The Guest(s)/Signing Guest including guest(s) of the accompanying party and/or invitees hereby waives all claim or claims of whatsoever cause or nature howsoever arising and hereby indemnifies and continues to indemnify and hold harmless and free, the West Palm Beach Resort/management of West Palm Beach Resort, their owners, directors, and employees and/or any person connected whether directly or indirectly with the running of West Palm Beach Resort and fellow guest/invitee from any and all claims of whatsoever cause or nature by the guest(s)/signing Guest(s) and/or guest(s) in the accompanying party and/or invitees and/or by the spouse, common law wife, children, whether minor or adult, or relatives and/or authorized representatives of the Guest(s)/Signing Guest(s) and/or guest(s) in the accompanying party and/or invitees, for any harm, injury, death, or loss suffered by the Guest(s) / Signing Guest(s) and/or any guest of the accompanying party and/or invitees while on the resort and whether arising from an act or omission on the part of those hereby indemnified on anyone of them. The Guest(s)/Signing Guest(s) and guests in the accompanying party and/or invitees understand that in the event of an injury the resort may at its discretion and without prejudice and without admission of liability arrange and pay for emergency medical treatment for and on behalf of any Guest(s)/ invitee and/or accompanying party, the same shall not however amount to admission of liability on the part of the owners/directors/employees or any person connected whether directly or indirectly with the running of West Palm Beach Resort. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless West Palm Beach Resort’s owner, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand or actions, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of breach of these Terms and conditions Policy by him/her, or violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party or any other User.
- West Palm Beach Resort endeavors to ensure the information provided on this website is correct at the time of publication. However our resorts does not in any way guarantee or warranty or make any representations directly or indirectly regarding the correctness or suitability of the information contained on our resort website. We also clarify that the user of the website accepts sole and full responsibility and risk associated with the use of the information contained in the resort website. We at West Palm Beach Resort do not accept any responsibility or liability for any direct or consequential damage, inconvenience or loss suffered or incurred as a result of use of the resort website, or use of any information contained in the website. The copyright of the content on this website belongs only to the owners/directors of West Palm Beach Resort and any further use of the information contained in the website by any user for commercial purposes and without the prior permission of owners/directors of West Palm Beach Resort, may result in an action for breach of copyright. West Palm Beach Resort values others’ intellectual property. In case the User finds that his work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, he may please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- At the time of check-in at the resort you must furnish both….
1)Copy of the booking confirmed (print-out of watsapp booking confirmation or the print-out of an e-mail confirmation and
2)Identity proof (driving license, student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card etc.) at the time of check-in at the resort.
- In spite of taking all possible care to give our guest the best service however at times it is possible that on a particular day or time due to technical/repairs and maintenance/electricity or power failure some inconvenience may be caused to guest and the guest may not be able to use all facilities available within the premises.
- In the unfortunate event that you will not be able to join us, please review the cancellation policy mentioned below: Reservations cancelled 15 days or prior to the check-in date will incur a 10% administrative fee. Reservations cancelled 8 – 14 days prior to the check-in date will incur a 50% cancellation charge. No date changes or refunds will be entertained for any cancellations within 7 days of the scheduled check-in date. No date changes or refunds will be entertained for any stays during the Diwali (17 – 26 Oct), Christmas and New Year (19 Dec – 5 Jan) periods.
- While utilizing any of the payment methods available on the Website, West Palm Beach Resort does not assume responsibility or liability whatsoever, in respect of any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly to the User due to: Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by the User and his “Bank/s”, or Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- Please send any questions or comments regarding this Website to email@example.com.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Ms. Arcela /Ms.Smita
West Palm Beach Resort
Way to Infant Jesus Church,
Rangaon road, Vasai 401201, India
Timing: (Monday – Saturday) 10:00 to 18:00 hours
- Your entry pass entitles you a single entry to the resort with access to all facilities in operation on the day of your visit. Entry pass are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and non-replaceable if lost or stolen, and will be void if altered. You and your belongings are subject to security check. We reserve the right not to allow an item or belonging into the Resort. Please take care of your belongings. West Palm Beach Resort will not be responsible for any losses.Re-entry to the resort is not permitted after you have made an exit from the Resort.
- Animals are not allowed in the Resort, with the exception of service animals used by the hearing and visually impaired and that too with prior written permission taken from resort management. West Palm Beach Resort does not provide kennel services. For the health and safety of your pet, do not leave it in your car for any length of time while visiting the Resort. West Palm Beach Resort will call Animal Services to rescue your pet at your expense, which may also result in prosecution.Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing with rude, vulgar or offensive language or graphics is not permitted, and shirts cannot be turned inside-out as a solution. Proper swim attire is compulsory in the swimming pool and rain dance. Resort admission may be denied if clothing is deemed inappropriate. Vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk. West Palm Beach Resort takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the parking area and no guarantee is given as to the security of your vehicles in the car park or any content. No vehicles are permitted to remain in the parking premises of the Resort once the guest has checked out of the resort. Loose items (including neck, wrist and hand, ear jewellery or any sought of jewellery, watches, glasses, cameras, phones, hats, keys and purses etc,) are not allowed to be taken inside the Swimming Pool .West Palm Beach Resort as it is accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to such property or any other losses at the Resort premises. A strict no to smoking inside the rooms or passages of resort building. Please strictly refer to the designated areas for smoking when at the Resort. Please supervise your children at all times whilst inside the Resort and especially at the swimming pool. A child under 10 years is strictly not allowed an entry to the adult swimming pool. The Resort holds all rights to not to permit entry to the certain swimming pool to a certain guest for the safety of the particular guest.
- Solicit gambling or engage in any gambling activity which West Palm Beach Resort, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal; be grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, immoral, unethical, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;be misleading in any way; be patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harass or advocate harassment of another person; try to gain unauthorized access or exceed the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; Violate any law for the time being in force .
- Items listed such as … ((((Licensed / unlicensed weapons. Explosives, fireworks, hazardous material/ chemicals Sharp objects like arrow, dart, knife, blade, scissors, pen knife etc.Big bags and suitcases, trolleys, cartons, parcels (except hand bags & baby bags not more than 56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm) for a day picnic entry. Suitcases and bags allowed for residing guests only. Food, drugs, alcoholic/non alcoholic beverages (except baby food with prior written permission).Chewing gums and candies. Carts or other wheeled carriers (except strollers & wheelchairs).Pets. Magic markers, spray paints and aerosol cans. Lawn chairs and folding chairs. Professional videography or professional photo shoots cameras unless a prior written permission is taken from resort management.)))not permitted inside the premises of our resort:
- We request our guests to follow a compulsory good Code of Conduct while you are at our resort. Please be polite & courteous to fellow guests. Do not distribute any printed material for marketing of any kind. Photography, videotaping, recording, broadcast or transmission for commercial purposes is prohibited. Do not engage in unsafe, illegal activities or offensive behavior. It may result in expulsion from the Resort without refund. Do not interfere with the duties of the Resort staff. Do not disrupt any program, activity or facility at the Resort. Do not urinate or defecate on Resort property. Please refer to the Resort map for washrooms. Do not deface, destroy, injure, misuse or remove any Resort property including plants and its parts such as fruits, stems, flowers etc.Do not litter. Posting notices, signs or any other objects on Resort property is prohibited. Do not engage in gambling. Do not create noise through gadgets etc. so as to disturb the peace. Do not enter restricted areas. Do not conduct an unauthorized event, hold demonstrations or unauthorized public gatherings and, make speeches.In case you notice any irregular activity or misconduct please report it to the Resort manager.Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for ejection from the Resort without refund. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to consume alcoholic beverages, and proper ID is required to purchase and/or consume alcohol within the resort. Strictly no outside food or beverages or liquor is allowed in the premises. If found with breaking of our this policy then the resort shall have the right to ask you to leave the premises immediately without giving any prior warning and no refund of any entry charges or any other payment will be given .
- Please follow the warnings and instructions at the pool area. Please be aware of any health risk that may apply before entering the swimming pool. This may include: heart problems, back problems, high blood pressure and pregnancy. Stay seated until the waterslide comes to a full and complete stop and no standing is allowed on the slide.No eatables or drinks allowed inside the swimming pool or rain dance area. Please be careful not to push or move ahead of others in the queue. Queue jumping is strictly prohibited while waiting for water slide. Compulsory swim pool friendly fabric costumes only to be worn while entering the swimming pool.
- Resort reserves the right to change the Timings of the package or food timings, and close the Resort or any part of it temporarily. Resort makes all efforts to keep all facilities fully operational but if on a particular day or time due to technical repairs & maintenance or electricity / power failure if an inconvenience is caused to the guest then the resort takes no responsibility for the same. No refunds permissible if such situation arises on a particular day, irrespective of declarations of availability made.
- Entry pass/Tickets must be purchased for children above 3 years of age. Adult entry price shall be charged for children above 10 years of age. To avoid age controversy we request you to carry your child valid identity proof for age. West Palm Beach Resort reserves the right to offer different pricing during both normal and peak days for different groups including corporate, schools, complimentary passes, special interest groups, elderly, etc.No two offers can be clubbed together. However, West Palm Beach Resort in its sole discretion may allow certain offers to be clubbed together. Applicable taxes and fees may be applied in addition where required.
- Chargeable Transport facilities to the Resort are offered through third party Service Providers and West Palm Beach Resort is a mere facilitator. West Palm Beach Resort shall not be held liable or responsible in case of an accident or untoward incident or any other damage caused to you during your travel to and from the Resort. For more information on the payable transport facility please feel free to contact us.
- Cancellations of booking is permitted only up to 48 hours prior to the intended date of visit, and 25% cancellation charges shall be levied on the overall total booking package price for that particular booking. No refunds are permitted if cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the intended date of visit. Partial cancellations or modifications are not permitted. No-show: Please note that the Resort bookings are confirmed only for the date as mentioned thereon. These booking cannot be used on any other date and no refunds shall be given for unused booking. Chargeback: Similarly, no chargeback are permissible on unused booking. No refunds are admissible on cancellation or alteration of vehicle bookings done through us.
- West Palm Beach Resort is not responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage, loss, disappearance, theft, or any other form of alteration, physical or otherwise to your personal belongings. The use of Resort facilities is entirely at your own risk. You are liable for any alteration or damage, loss, theft, physical or otherwise, to Resort property caused by your negligence, omission or non-compliance to any of the rules and regulations of the Resort.
- The signing guest(s) on signing this Terms and Conditions read agreement during check-in or before check-in for a booking done with the resort for any of the packages either of Residence/or just entry to resort premises, warrants that he has read and understood and is duly authorized to sign and bind himself, his principle, as well as each and every guest in his accompanying party including invitees (if any), to this terms and conditions policy; and failing such authority, the signing guest(s) agrees to be personally liable to pay for the resort charges of guest in his accompanying party including invitees (if any) and/or for any claim or claims of whatsoever nature that may arise against the owners/operators of the Resort, their associates, servants, employees and/or any person connected whether directly or indirectly with the running of the Resort and/or fellow guests/invites which might have arisen out of harm, injury, death, or loss suffered whilst on the premises or property of the Resort and whether arising from an act or omission on the part of the owners/operators of the Resort, their associates, servants, employees and/or any person connected whether directly or indirectly with the running of the Resort. These terms and conditions are considered accepted and agreed to by the Signing Guest(s) and/or his/her authority at the time of booking when a query is send on our resort email-id or a booking is done at our resort via email or by mobile or by visit to our reception at resort.
In the matter of enforcement of any rights or remedies hereunder, in pursuance of this Terms and Conditions, the Courts of Mumbai alone shall have jurisdiction. West Palm Beach Resort requests all its guests to strictly abide by the “Terms and Conditions” policy for safety and happy memories at our resort. WEST PALM BEACH RESORT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVOKE YOUR ENTRY TO THE RESORT OR EXPEL YOU FROM THE RESORT WITHOUT REFUND IF YOU ARE FOUND MISUSING OR VIOLATING RESORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICIES.